Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Garage sale closer and Conservation Days

Still collecting stuff for the garage sale. I hope its going to be big.

Working on my list. I noticed that about 90% of the food I put in the cart when my dad goes shopping is organic. The 100 mile diet thing might take a while.

Paper recycling has been going well. My third trip to the paper bin will happen before Thanksgiving.

I've been looking a eco-friendly clothing. I'll wait until after X-mas to update my wardrobe.

I'm also thinking about walking home from school more often. Right now, my mom won't let me because she says my backpack is too heavy.

Tomorrow is going to be my day without a car ( except for dance, 15 miles away). That means I will walk everywhere I want to go, except for dance. It's the best way to reduce our gas consumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment