Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Acespace?

Today we had a presentation on global warming from ACE (Alliance for Climate Education). It was really cool and very informative. I want to drill ice cores now!

Two other cool things happened. It was talking to our presenter Rebecca and she told be about being a field correspondent for acespace and gave me a little advice on the scholarship acespace offers.

I'm really excited about the field correspondent thing. I see my school trying to become greener and greener every day and I want to talk about it. This would be a great opportunity to do that.

I have to do a little more work to qualify for the scholarship, but I'll think about that later. I'm just too excited about this now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elizabeth!

    Just checking out your blog and saw myself here! Here's the link to ACE's blog: www.acespace.org/blog. It's called Hot and Bothered. You can look into past postings and see what goes up there - I write science ones, others are written by students - it's some good stuff!

    Enjoy!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete