Wednesday, December 1, 2010

An Inconvenient Truth Problem

I finished watching "Inconvenient Truth" in Env. Science today.

The movie has caused controversy in my house. One of my family members accuses me of going off the deep end, stressing and worrying about global warming, the other is indifferent. I don't stress about global warming. Yes, our climate is changing and humans are playing a role. Will it get as bad as they say? I have no idea.

All I say is that we created part of this problem and because we have the ability to take action, we have the responsibility to take action.

If I want to major in Environmental Science in college, I need to stop listening to these people who think I'm stressing out or crazy just because my opinion is different then theirs.

If you have any comments, support or criticism, it would be appreciated now.

No comments:

Post a Comment